Many of us are off work this week, and perhaps not thinking a lot about how to pack a lunch for the office. So I’m not going to discuss any specific recipe or technique for brown bagging today. But I am developing some New Year’s resolutions regarding content for this blog. Here are a few:
- Lunches that are easy to assemble and pack;
- Paleo lunches;
- Gluten-free lunches (you might be surprised at what you can come up with that does not emanate from a package marked “gluten-free.”)
- Vegetarian and vegan lunches;
- Interesting books and articles about food;
- Gadgets that will make brown-bagging easier
I’m sure I’ll think of more as the new year wears on. If there’s anything you would like to see, please leave a comment on this blog. Meanwhile, Happy Holidays, and I’ll be back with you next week!